Rust911 | Ultra Concentrate 16x Rust Remover: Makes 80-gallons
- Usually ships within 24 hours, pending holidays and weekends
- 65.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This 5-gallons of ultra concentrate Makes 80-gallons of powerful rust remover solution.
RuSt911 Rust Remover:
- Removes rust quickly
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and biodegradable
- Neutral pH, same as water
- Does not harm most paints, plastics and rubbers
- Available in Industrial and Ultra concentrate formulations
- Extremely easy and safe to use
- Designed for Immersion or soak applications
- 8 oz. makes 1-gallon of Powerful Rust Remover
- Add your own water to our concentrate
- Stir and use
RuSt911 Rust Remover dissolves rust quickly without attacking the base metal. Safe to use on parts with paint, rubbers or plastics on them. Rust911 Rust remover does not leave the parts with an acidic coating, thus minimizing re-rusting.
- Remove any contaminants using a neutral pH detergent such as Rust911 Metal Kleener 2014 or similar.
- Mix concentrate with your water following manufacturers instructions (must add water to activate)
- Immerse your product into the powerful rust removing solution
- Check parts frequently, remove parts when the rust has been dissolved
- Rinse parts off with warm water to remove any residual rust remover
- Let dry and post treat with anti-rust Metal Shield 2009 or otherwise apply coating to stop re-rusting
A single gallon of Ultra Concentrate makes 16-gallons of rust remover solution
- That is $3.72/gallon when mixed with your own water
- Our competitors sell diluted products, not us!
- Take Advantage of our FREE SHIPPING on our rust remover solutions
Why Rust911 is the Best Rust Remover Concentrate on the Internet
- GUARANTEED Best Price and performance.
- HIGH QUALITY/LOW COST and made for industrial applications.
- ULTRA-CONCENTRATED--> 1-gallon makes 16-gallons of powerful chemical.
- SAVE MONEY on outrageously high shipping costs.
- NEUTRAL pH, comparable to drinking water.
- NON-HAZARDOUS, no special shipping requirements.
- NON-TOXIC, safe to use
- BIODEGRADABLE, safe for the environment
- SAFE on most common paints, plastics and rubbers.
- Effectively removes oxides from steel, cast iron and other various steels and irons.
- Brightens copper, brass and similar alloys. (call if you have any specific questions)
- NEWEST technology available.
- STABLE Crystal clear and does not turn yellow or has powder on the bottom of your container.
- EASY MIXING with your own drinking water.
- Easily rinses off with water to leave surface ready-to-paint.
- MUST ADD WATER to activate the Concentrate.
- Great for automobile parts, wrenches, chains, gas tanks, and more.
- Motorcycle Gas Tanks
- Auto Gas Tanks
- Industrial Applications
- Wrought Iron Fences
- Door Hinges
- Scuba Tanks Interiors
- Air Compressor Tanks
- Rusty Bicycles, Sprockets, Chains
- Motorcycle Chains
- Iron Register Grates
- Chain Mail
- Plate Steel
- Steel Castings
- Tractor Trailer Chain Tie Downs
- Automotive Restoration
- Nut and Bolts
- Copper Parts
- Lead Parts
- Rusted Natural Gas Valves
- Rusty Weight Sets for Lifting
- Steel or Cast Iron Gears
- Electric Motors
- Electrical Panels
- Floor/Walkway Grating
- Rusted Hand Guns for Serial Number Readability
- Gas Meters
- Black Iron Pipe
- Galvanized Pipe (Will Remover Galvanization if left in too long)
- Rusted Horseshoes
- Locks (Both Brass or Steel)
- Trailer Hinges
- Automotive Steel Rims
- Steel Diamond Plate
- Master Brake Cylinders
- Hood Latch Mechanisms
- Automotive Door Hinges
- Mail Boxes
- Metal Shovels, Rakes, and similar
- Wire Rope, Winches and Mechanisms
- Rusted Chrome Hubcaps
- Spoke Wheels
- Cast iron Water Pumps
- Water Tanks
- Automotive Rotors
- Saws and Band Saw Blades
- Steel Knives
- BMW Electrical Components
- Corroded Electrical Connections
- Rusted Lug Nuts
- Rusted Nails and Screws
- Battery Posts and Connectors
- And Many Many More
- Cast Iron Pots and Fry Pans
- Fire Place pokers and related
Being in the business of working on old English sports cars, I'm used to dealing with rust. Sandblasting & glassbeading are are good on heavy parts but those processes are very costly when you look at the total costs of manhours & equipment, and blasting causes more harm than good on thin material, and is not suitable in many applications where surface finish and detail have to be preserved. The other option is a chemical dip system, of which I have tried many, and none have even come close to this process. This product works EXACTLY as advertised, and I have been completely satisfied with it for the several years that I have been using it. How it works I really don't know, all I do know that it eats rust. If it can get to the rust, that rust is gone, it doesn't stand a chance. It's not a degreaser, paint stripper, it doesn't foam or fizz, it just simply eats rust. It's very easy to use, degrease the part, plunk it in the bucket, and walk away. Come back later to find a completely derusted part, give it a light wire brushing or rub with a scotch-brite pad etc, rinse, dry, and hit it with some water soluble oil or refinish. In 40+ years of dealing with rust, I have not used anything that does a better job, and the labor involved is absolutely minimal, a GREAT product!!!
Dear Rust911, I recently purchased your product in the 5 gallon pail a few months ago. I finally had time to use it. I mixed up about half of the liquid and made up 40 gallons that I put in a drum. I put my engine block into it and took it out the next morning. Originally the block was real rusty, and now its like brand new. after that i put in a steering rack, coil springs, rotors, and some misc. truck parts. Its still going... I recommend using this without hesitation. I still have half of a pail lft, I cant wait till the next project. sincerely, Susan