Rust911 : Ultra-Concentrate Rust Remover | FREE SHIPPING |
- 12.50 LBS
- Free Shipping
Take Advantage of our FREE SHIPPING to the CONTIGUOUS USA ONLY!!!
1-gallon of Ultra-Concentrate Rust Remover Makes 16-gallons of powerful solution, THAT IS $3.71/ diluted gallon. It is designed to do all the work, so you don’t have to. No need for sanding, grinding, using acids or other harsh chemicals, simply mix up the solution using your own water, immerse and wait till the rust is completely gone.
- Removes rust quickly, in as quickly as 10 minutes for light rust to overnight for severe rust
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and biodegradable
- Neutral pH, same as water
- Does not harm most paints, plastics and rubbers
- Also brightens copper and copper alloys
- Designed for Immersion or soak applications, DOES NOT WORK By HAND SPRAYING and let sit, must be continuously sprayed like a dishwasher or pump system.
- Extremely easy and safe-to-use
- No VOC's
- Add your own water to our Ultra-Concentrate Rust Remover
- Mix ratio is 8 oz rust remover concentrate to 1-gallon of water [or, determine volume of container and divide by 16. This is how many gallons of concentrated rust remover to use, fill balance with water. i.e. 5-gallon tank divided by 16 = 0.3 gallons of concentrate]
- Stir and use
RuSt911 Rust Remover dissolves rust quickly without attacking the base metal. Safe-to-use on parts with paint, rubbers or plastics on them. Rust911 Rust remover does not leave the parts with an acidic coating, thus minimizing re-rusting.
- Pre-clean your parts to remove grease, oils and dirt using Rust911 Metal Kleen 2014 detergent.
- Mix concentrate with your water following instructions on the back of the containers (must add water to activate)
- Immerse your product into the powerful rust removing solution
- Check parts frequently, remove parts when the rust has been dissolved
- If excessive black color is on the part, use Metal Kleener 2014 immediately on parts before it dries to remove black color
- Don't let immerse for more than 24-hours, it will deplete rust remover and typically not needed
- Rinse parts off with warm water to remove any residual rust remover
- Let dry and post treat with anti-rust Metal Shield 2009 or otherwise apply coating to stop re-rusting
A single gallon of Ultra Concentrate makes 16-gallons of rust remover solution
- That is $3.72/gallon when mixed with your own water
- Our competitors sell diluted products, not us!
- Take Advantage of our FREE SHIPPING on our rust remover solutions
Why Rust911 is the Best Rust Remover Concentrate on the Internet?
- GUARANTEED Best Price and performance.
- HIGH QUALITY/LOW COST and made for industrial applications.
- ULTRA-CONCENTRATED--> 1-gallon makes 16-gallons of powerful chemical.
- SAVE MONEY on outrageously high shipping costs.
- NEUTRAL pH, comparable to drinking water.
- NON-HAZARDOUS, no special shipping requirements.
- NON-TOXIC, safe to use
- BIODEGRADABLE, safe for the environment
- SAFE on most common paints, plastics and rubbers.
- Effectively removes oxides from steel, cast iron and other various steels and irons.
- Brightens copper, brass and similar alloys. (call if you have any specific questions)
- NEWEST technology available.
- STABLE Crystal clear and does not turn yellow or has powder on the bottom of your container.
- EASY MIXING with your own drinking water.
- Easily rinses off with water to leave surface ready-to-paint.
- MUST ADD WATER to activate the Concentrate.
- Great for automobile parts, wrenches, chains, gas tanks, and more.
- Motorcycle Gas Tanks
- Auto Gas Tanks
- Industrial Applications
- Wrought Iron Fences
- Door Hinges
- Scuba Tanks Interiors
- Air Compressor Tanks
- Rusty Bicycles, Sprockets, Chains
- Motorcycle Chains
- Iron Register Grates
- Chain Mail
- Plate Steel
- Steel Castings
- Tractor Trailer Chain Tie Downs
- Automotive Restoration
- Nut and Bolts
- Copper Parts
- Lead Parts
- Rusted Natural Gas Valves
- Rusty Weight Sets for Lifting
- Steel or Cast Iron Gears
- Electric Motors
- Electrical Panels
- Floor/Walkway Grating
- Rusted Hand Guns for Serial Number Readability
- Gas Meters
- Black Iron Pipe
- Galvanized Pipe (Will Remover Galvanization if left in too long)
- Rusted Horseshoes
- Locks (Both Brass or Steel)
- Trailer Hinges
- Automotive Steel Rims
- Steel Diamond Plate
- Master Brake Cylinders
- Hood Latch Mechanisms
- Automotive Door Hinges
- Mail Boxes
- Metal Shovels, Rakes, and similar
- Wire Rope, Winches and Mechanisms
- Rusted Chrome Hubcaps
- Spoke Wheels
- Cast iron Water Pumps
- Water Tanks
- Automotive Rotors
- Saws and Band Saw Blades
- Steel Knives
- BMW Electrical Components
- Corroded Electrical Connections
- Rusted Lug Nuts
- Rusted Nails and Screws
- Battery Posts and Connectors
- And Many Many More
- Cast Iron Pots and Fry Pans
- Fire Place pokers and related
I am writing to update my previous review posted in Sep. of 2018. I had previously stated that rust 911 was not effective on deeply pitted rust but I find that soaking the rusted part an additional one to two times in fresh solution using in a warm environment and wire brushing in between each soak will indeed remove deep pits so I stand corrected. I also would like to say that this product is an outstanding value when compared to similar products on the market and I would highly recommend it there is just a bit of a learning curve when using it but it will do the job.
Had a very rusted fuel tank on a skid loader that was welded into the chassis. The tank required to be filled to the top and the 911 product provided the most economical way to achieve this. I had to repeat the process a second time, but the tank came out pretty good. I don't know if any product would have cleaned the rust out of this tank in one application.
Excellent for removing surface rust. Does not remove deeply pitted rust.
Works just as well as Evaporust but is a much lower price. I have used both for several years. I'll only buy Rust 911 now.
Best Value on the market!
Be sure to buy the Metal Shield 2009 for flash-rust prevention.
Rusty Model A Ford gas tank filled it with Rust 911 left it for two days. Rust gone, really works as advertised.
I used to be an "Evaporust" guy, but when I found "Rust911", I switched to it because of the cost factor. I am satisfied with the "Rust911" product with one exception. If you leave something in too long, or use a batch of solution that is fully expended, it leaves a black coating on the subject that is difficult to remove. This never seemed to happen with "Evaporust". Given the cost difference, it is something I can learn to live with.