707 Extreme V-Twin Synthetic Plus 20W-50
Extreme V-Twin Synthetic Plus is highly advanced, premium quality, multi-grade para-synthetic, high zinc containing, 4-stroke engine oil formulated specify for V-Twin engines. It can also be used in most motorcycles designed with a common engine/transmission lubrication system.
Whether you’re pushing your bike to the limit in extreme racing situations or enjoying an easy ride, Extreme V-Twin Synthetic Plus protects critical engine parts from wear. This sophisticated engine oil is engineered with severely hydro-treated polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base oils, severely raffinate hydro converted Group II Plus, a proprietary additive package, proven friction modifiers Micron Moly and Penetro and a viscosity index improver. With high detergency and dispercency, our V-Twin oil suppresses the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish and provides exceptional keep-clean performance.
Recommended for use in most 4-cycle air-cooled or water-cooled motorcycle and ATV engines, including those motorcycles that have a common sump for the engine and transmission (non-metallic clutches only). Not recommended for use in those motorcycle and ATV applications that specify engine oil that meets JASO MA or MB.
- Meets Harley-Davidson V-Twin specifications and JASO (T903) MA-2.
- Significantly reduces wear.
- Excellent high temperature, high shear performance.
- Reduced oil ageing for increased drain intervals.
- Resists thinning at high temperatures.
- Substantially reduced oil consumption.
- Compatibility with all types of seals.
- Flows better to lubricate and cool V-Twin engines.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.