Best Review Rust Remover 16x Concentrate: 32 oz makes 4-gallons. Does not harm paints, plastics or rubbers
- Usally ships within 1 business day
- 4.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Take Advantage of our FREE SHIPPING to the CONTIGUOUS USA ONLY!!!
1-gallon of Ultra-Concentrate Rust Remover Makes 16-gallons of powerful dissolving solution, THAT IS $4.37/ diluted gallon. It is designed to do all the work, so you don’t have to. No need for sanding, grinding, using acids or other harsh chemicals, simply mix up the solution using your own water, immerse and wait till the rust is completely gone. Also works on Mill Scale.
- Removes rust quickly, in as quickly as 10 minutes for light rust to overnight for severe rust treatment
- Non-toxic & non-hazardous
- Neutral pH, same as water
- Does not harm most paints, plastics and rubbers
- Also brightens copper and copper alloys
- Designed for Immersion or soak applications, DOES NOT WORK By HAND SPRAYING and let sit, must be continuously sprayed like a dishwasher or pump system.
- Extremely easy and safe-to-use
- No VOC's
- Works on Mill Scale and Laser Smut
- Add your own water to our Ultra-Concentrate Rust Remover
- Mix ratio is 8 oz rust remover concentrate to 1-gallon of water [or, determine volume of container and divide by 16. This is how many gallons of concentrated rust remover to use, fill balance with water. i.e. 5-gallon tank divided by 16 = 0.3 gallons of concentrate]
- Stir and use
RuSt911 Rust Remover dissolves rust quickly without attacking the base metal. Safe-to-use on parts with paint, rubbers or plastics on them. Rust911 Rust remover does not leave the parts with an acidic coating, thus minimizing re-rusting.
- Pre-clean your parts to remove grease, oils and dirt using Rust911 Metal Kleen 2014 detergent.
- Mix concentrate with your water following instructions on the back of the containers (must add water to activate)
- Immerse your product into the powerful rust removing solution
- Check parts frequently, remove parts when the rust has been dissolved
- If excessive black color is on the part, use Metal Kleener 2014 immediately on parts before it dries to remove black color
- Don't let immerse for more than 24-hours, it will deplete rust remover and typically not needed
- Rinse parts off with warm water to remove any residual rust remover
- Let dry and post treat with anti-rust Metal Shield 2009 or otherwise apply coating to stop re-rusting
A single gallon of Ultra Concentrate makes 16-gallons of rust remover solution
- That is $3.72/gallon when mixed with your own water
- Our competitors sell diluted products, not us!
- Take Advantage of our FREE SHIPPING on our rust remover solutions
Why Rust911 is the Best Rust Remover Concentrate on the Internet?
- GUARANTEED Best Price and performance.
- HIGH QUALITY/LOW COST and made for industrial applications.
- ULTRA-CONCENTRATED--> 1-gallon makes 16-gallons of powerful chemical.
- SAVE MONEY on outrageously high shipping costs.
- NEUTRAL pH, comparable to drinking water.
- NON-HAZARDOUS, no special shipping requirements.
- NON-TOXIC, safe to use
- SAFE on most common paints, plastics and rubbers.
- Effectively removes oxides from steel, cast iron and other various steels and irons.
- Removes Mill Scale
- Brightens copper, brass and similar alloys. (call if you have any specific questions)
- NEWEST technology available.
- STABLE Crystal clear and does not turn yellow or has powder on the bottom of your container.
- EASY MIXING with your own drinking water.
- Easily rinses off with water to leave surface ready-to-paint.
- MUST ADD WATER to activate the Concentrate.
- Great for automobile parts, wrenches, chains, gas tanks, and more.
- Motorcycle Gas Tanks
- Auto Gas Tanks
- Industrial Applications
- Wrought Iron Fences
- Door Hinges
- Scuba Tanks Interiors
- Air Compressor Tanks
- Rusty Bicycles, Sprockets, Chains
- Motorcycle Chains
- Iron Register Grates
- Chain Mail
- Plate Steel
- Steel Castings
- Tractor Trailer Chain Tie Downs
- Automotive Restoration
- Nut and Bolts
- Copper Parts
- Lead Parts
- Rusted Natural Gas Valves
- Rusty Weight Sets for Lifting
- Steel or Cast Iron Gears
- Electric Motors
- Electrical Panels
- Floor/Walkway Grating
- Rusted Hand Guns for Serial Number Readability
- Gas Meters
- Black Iron Pipe
- Galvanized Pipe (Will Remover Galvanization if left in too long)
- Rusted Horseshoes
- Locks (Both Brass or Steel)
- Trailer Hinges
- Automotive Steel Rims
- Steel Diamond Plate
- Master Brake Cylinders
- Hood Latch Mechanisms
- Automotive Door Hinges
- Mail Boxes
- Metal Shovels, Rakes, and similar
- Wire Rope, Winches and Mechanisms
- Rusted Chrome Hubcaps
- Spoke Wheels
- Cast iron Water Pumps
- Water Tanks
- Automotive Rotors
- Saws and Band Saw Blades
- Steel Knives
- BMW Electrical Components
- Corroded Electrical Connections
- Rusted Lug Nuts
- Rusted Nails and Screws
- Battery Posts and Connectors
- And Many Many More
- Cast Iron Pots and Fry Pans
- Fire Place pokers and related
Amazing Rust Removed Quickly and Economical.
Rust Removal from Wrench by Rust911
Rust911 Ultra-Concentrate Rust Remover Works.. Guaranteed!
Rust911 Amazing Ultra-Concentrated Rust Remover for all Your R...
DONT WATCH...You wont Believe this Amazing Restoration
VW Engine Rust Removal in just 14 hours. Absolutely Unbelieva...
Rust911 Removes rust from Can Opener QUICKLY
Awesome rust remover removes rust very quickly from can opener
Works great! The longer you let it soak the more it removes. And love the fast free shipping!
Very effective at an excellent price. Removes rust from ferrous metals, and tarnish from brass. I fill a lidded 5 gallon bucket. Very convenient for submerging most projects in.
Needed to removed rust inside my 1930 Ford gas tank. First treatment did a great job removing lots of rust. Decided to rinse with water and use the mixture over again. Looked much better; but because I still had enough Rust911 decided to repeat the treatment. Lot's of loose rust now came out. Rinse was now almost clear. Amazing! I used the empty Rust911 container as a shroud attached to a small fan. Using my shop vac hose to force air into the gas tank I was able to dry everything out. My Ford Model A friends will enjoy my story and success.
Work much better then I expected. I am amazed on its quality
Great product, works as good as Evaporust at a fraction of the cost.
As a long time Evaporust user I was a bit skeptical purchasing a "concentrate", but I've been pleasantly surprised. I mixed 5gals for my first batch. I split that and used half to a clean a heavily rusted Motorcycle fuel tank. It worked as well, if not better than Evaporust. In another container I de-rusted 3 snowmobile/motorcycle cylinders VERY quickly, and the fluid is still clear. This product worked fast and didn't leave a super heavy dark coating to clean off like other products. I've been very happy with the performance and the cost. Definitely worth buying! This is my new go-to for de-rusting needs.
Works great. I especially like it over media blasting where I need to preserve a part number on what I am restoring.
Hey, this product works extremely well. I used the continuous flow method and am very pleased. Took off what the wire wheel couldn't. Thanks Rust911 team
First use worked great didn’t remove the heavy rust scale I would recommend descaling heavy rust prior to use