Rust911 | Performance Radiator & Block Cleaner- 32 oz. | FREE SHIPPING
- 3.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Performance Radiator & Block Cleaner
Ultra concentrated Performance Radiator Cleaner removes the oxidation from copper, aluminum, steel and cast iron from your engine block and radiator. Oxidation significantly slows heat transfer from the block to the coolant and coolant to the radiator. Build up of heat could cause damage/warping of engine components, leading to high repair costs.
- Simply flush out the existing old coolant, pour in the 16 oz of the Performance Radiator Cleaner and fill with distilled or tap water.
- Start engine and let run for 15-20 minutes (flush) or 2-3 hours (clean) to start removing the corrosion.
- Flush system after cooling down the engine (about 2 hours later).
- Extremely corroded systems may need another treatment.
- Re-fill with your favorite coolant following the manufactures recommendations.
Performance Radiator Cleaner does not harm plastics, paints or rubbers. Also it is non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable.
Corrosion buildup significantly reduces the performance of your cooling system and may harm your engine or cause it to fail prematurely.
DO NOT OPERATE VEHICLE MORE THAN 12 HOURS WITH PERFORMANCE RADIATOR CLEANER IN RADIATOR. New coolants have additive packages that improve corrosion resistance, lubricity, etc. that ensures long life from your engine's cooling system.
This powerful formulation is designed to remove heavy rust and scale deposits in neglected cooling systems. These deposits can dramatically restrict coolant flow and reduce heat transfer, which may lead to possible overheating, breakdown, or costly repair. The Rust911 cleaner additive effectively removes heavy deposits by drawing metal oxides into the solution and then flushing them out. Though strong enough to help restore maximum cooling system efficiency, this non-toxic, non-acidic product is easy-to-use and safe for all cooling system metals.